Friday, July 30, 2021

New Xeno Warriors

Greetings, friends!

The warriors are casted in resin!

I'm glad to present you a small teaser of the miniatures while they are being prepared for release.

The release is planned on the end of August, because I am leaving for a half of a month and I won't be able to process any orders. So far, there are no specifics on the price, but I can say that the models kit will be different: I plan kits with one of close combat weapons to choose from and at the same time with all possible shooting options. And there will be a full set with all available details.





 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Love the centaur concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to order 3... or 6 XD. They look spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look super specACULAR! Will you allow folks to order which weapon loadouts they want? I personally would be after a set of 3 with heavy weapon 1 to pimp out my squad. Make the special fellas a bit more special, ya know? XD

    ReplyDelete