Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Crimson Terror - my new sculpt!

Hello, friends!

I want to share some photos of my new sculpt - Crimson Terror. I plan that it can be used as a proxy for one old and quite ugly figurine "Red [censored]" from GW :)

There is the very beginning of my work:






















Then, I sculpted carapace "crown" for it, but wasn't happy enough:






















There is new "crown" and early stage of sculpting of creature's chest:




















Add 01.03.2014
Added new photo. I've sculpted a base for back carapace. And started to sculpt arms with scythed talons, using my Alpha Warrior arms as a base.






















I wasn't completely satisfied with that tubes on the back of my creature and decided to resculpt them:




1 comment:

  1. Ooo, looks cool so far. I can't wait to see the final model!

    ReplyDelete