Monday, June 5, 2017

Deathlurker is here!


Hello, everyone!

I've finished all the molds for my new miniature. And glad to show you photos of final figurine casted in resin.
I must tell you that molding of this mini was pain. My first set of molds was damaged, so I had to remold this mini one more time. Than I had troubles with air bubbles in some bits. But now all troubles are gone, and quality of this miniature is great.

And I proudly present you this deadly hunter that lurking in shadows and awaits its prey!

Deathlurker is a complete multi-part (8 parts) high-quality resin model.
It costs 52 USD, same as my Crimson Terror miniature.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Photo with GW miniatures is for size comparison only!

Full HD wallpaper of Deathlurker you can download from this link: CLICK
Gif animation 360: CLICK
















4 comments:

  1. Amazing miniature! It's nice to see someone making alternative models in this neglected line. I will definitely order one when i get back from holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I NEED ONE OF THESE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! I'm very excited to order one of these!

    ReplyDelete