Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Swarm Guards are casted in resin!

Greetings, everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted something new.
And now I'm gladly present my new finished and casted in resin miniature - Swarm Guard!

It's multipart quality resin kit. For each Swarm Guard you are able to assemble two different weapons. And with handy magnets-ready sockets for weapon barrels you can easily magnetise each one. Also you'll have three different-posed leg sets for one kit of three miniatures and two variants of supporting arm for each Guard. And they are on 50mm plastic bases.

The kit of three Swarm Guards costs 70$
And each one Guard costs 30$

If you want to order this kit, write me on hydracast@gmail.com
















2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! So, nice nids for my fleet.

    I need to save money for your precious nid miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. Write me any time on hydracast@gmail.com if you'll want any of them for your fleet :)

      Delete