Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pyrophage is here!

Hello, friends!

It's been a while since I posted anything. The pandemic has made its own adjustments to the normal work of the blog and my workflow. And most importantly, it pushed back the release of my new model: the Pyrophage. It was ready for release two months ago, but for a number of reasons, I couldn't release it. And now, finally, I am ready to release this miniature.

So, meet the Pyrophage model in resin!

12 parts, 60mm plastic base included.

The price for one set (1 model) - $39.

The price for a squad of 3 models (in this case, the models will have different tails) - $99.


P.S. I just got back from leaving home, and now I'm casting the backlog of orders, so I open something like a "pre-order" for the Pyrophage. The waiting time for casting can be 10+ days.























No comments:

Post a Comment