Monday, March 7, 2022

 



Hello Friends!

Since the PayPal has suspended the transaction for my country, I am looking for a new way to receive payments. Delivery is still working, and most likely will continue to work (maybe with delays).

I found a potentially working way to transfer from card to card through the "PAYSEND" system (paysend.com). As said on the official site: "PAYSEND was born in April 2017 with a vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. PAYSEND currently supports connections between 12 billion cards globally across Mastercard, Visa, China UnionPay and local card schemes".
Paysend has a quite handy app that you can install on your smartphone. And it uses a phone number for the money requests. Also it's possible to send the money without a request using a phone number of a recipient.

The PAYSEND doesn't have direct buyers protection, but I'm fully covering this protection. I have a 10-years history of casting and sending models, and those who had issues with the delivery of their parcels can confirm that I always solved the problems without disputes on Paypal.

Well, I need to test this solution to be sure that it works. And I need one or more people to help me. It should be not a big order, f.e. for one squad or a couple of bits, for which I'll send a money request through the PAYSEND.
If someone wants to try and order something, I'll grant a 35% OFF for the order.

Stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still at it and doing OK! I love your stuff, want to get more soon.

    ReplyDelete