Saturday, March 12, 2022

I suspend miniatures sales


Hello Friends!

Unfortunately, ALL payment systems have suspended transactions for ordinary creators in Russia like me. And the Paysend canceled its operations without warning as well. I managed to make only a couple of test transfers through it.

I don't know another ways to receive payments, so I have to suspend the sale of miniatures. This is a big blow for me and my business, but I hope that Hydracast miniatures won't close. I'll try to survive as long as I can, sculpting new miniatures.

And right now I'm drawing sketches on my vision of Rippers and Genestealers!

8 comments:

  1. It's very upsetting to hear that things aren't working out. Hopefully that turns around as I only just found your shop. I have to you are the best model maker I have ever seen for this style. I'm going to save up, and if you're able to receive payments again, I'm definitely going to be making purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these words, good sir! It's very motivating 👍
    Right now I'm working on a way of receiving payments in cryptocurrencies. For example with the Coinbase app or directly from a cryptocurrency wallet. So if you'll decide to order something, email me on HYDRACAST@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hope you can continue producing your models! For budget reasons I haven't bought many, but your sculpts are of very high quality and I'm sure a lot of people like them. Let's hope everything resolves fairly quickly and I promise I'll buy something once you get back in business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horrible to hear this I hope you come out of this situation asap. I will defiantly buy some stuff of you once your shop is open. In April if I can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I'm testing cryptocurrencies. It's quite simple to install Coinbase app and send payments with it. So if I be able to receive payments, I'll continue to work.

      Delete
  5. Hi Serge,
    are you ok ? Have you lost access to facebook already ?

    Do you take crypto payment now ? If so, you should add an entry on your blog about the state of your business.

    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you!
      No, I haven't lost access to Facebook, although it was blocked in my country.
      And I'm starting to take cryptocurrencies. I'll make a post about it.

      Delete