Wednesday, April 19, 2023

New Tyrant project!



Greetings, friends!

So the time has come for me to implement my version of the Tyrant. My Hive has been missing a brutal leader for a long time!
And here are some sketches and Work-in-Progress images.
Besides that I've quoted the image of my beloved Alien, I thought about the option to replace the wings for the flying version of the creature.
Organic jump pack!
His appearance may still be changed. And maybe I'll think about wings too. But that's later, now I want to focus on the walking Tyrant with a set of weapons options.















6 comments:

  1. i like the jetpack, it would be nice to have a removable or easily magnetisable "winged" part because the GW hive tyrant is very unfriendly for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Would you be listing the guns and arms as separate buys? I think they would look great as conversion parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of the smooth transition into the tail; a beefier tail looks better than GW's tyrant, I am a bit curious on if the model is printed together with the jetpack or are the connection points just the Chitin Vents on the back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These vents will be removable, and jetpack connection points will replace the vents.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete